These candles burn so beautifully in the yoga studio's bathroom. I love having one lit by my desk when I work, or when I read.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
City of Night:
An ode to the distinctive and mysterious spirit of Jim Morrison.
Ghostly notes of dark hinoki oil and charred vetiver blend with cypress and fir needle to create a deeply fragrant resin. Black pepper and evocative woody floral accords are finished with velvety leather and oaken whiskey. Totally seductive.
Flowers on the Hillside:
I'll see you in the sky above, the tall grass in the ones I love.
Beds of clover and dark green grasses in heavenly realms. Oakmoss mixes with rose oil and geranium bourbon leading to a dry down of lemon oil. The wildings of nature that lull you back to the summer of your dreams.
We are stardust – we are golden.
An evocation of rainfall on sun drenched arid soil. Canyon wildflowers float into the air and into the rain soaked eucalyptus trees, carrying the aromas of cannabis, juicy apricots, and rustic suede. You can almost smell the music.
St. John's Wood: (Krissy's fav)
A quintessential fall evening candle, blended with smoky vetiver and cedarwood, rain-soaked concrete notes, and autumn leaves.
Tears of Myrrh:
Into the Mystic.
Perfumed trees of antiquity weep bittersweet tears of precious resin. Dark tones of frankincense and myrrh are carried to the heavens on a floral crown of orange blossom and sweet freesia. Charred vetiver & altar incense rise into a soulful blend of holy smoke.